Friday, January 29, 2010

Behind....

So i'm already behind... haha figures.... anyways last weekend I wasn't planning on doing much but Dusty and I went out to dinner at La Mission and then Amy had asked me to go to Krocs with her and Holly so of course I gave in.... Our friend Cory Yeager (no relation) was playing a gig up there so it was like summer time all over again. Cory played a HUGE part in putting together my Breast Cancer Benefit Concert in August which we are going to be having a second annual one this year so please plan on coming out!! :o)

Cory Yeager

Chris and Holly

Holly, Amy, and I

Amy and I

Then Saturday night we got to spend some nice quality time with Mallory and John, which doesn't come often with 2 little ones, but we went to The Bar and just had a few drinks and talked and laughed. So glad to still be friends with Mallory after all these years!! She is such an amazing friend, mother, wife, daughter, and photographer, among other things too!! :o)
Love you Mally!! I don't have the pictures from this night bc Mallory took them!

No comments:

Post a Comment