Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm joining this bandwagon!!



So I guess I will join this whole blog thing and try to keep up with it as well. I wish I could get on it at work but that will not happen, everything is blocked!! booo!! Well 2010 has started off great. We ended 2009 with Dusty's 27th Birthday on NYE and we had a blast! We relaxed the rest of the weekend and hung out with family. The second weekend in Jan we decided to finally go to San Angelo and see my best friend Keri and her fiance. I put Keri to work because she is getting married in Aug and she has nothing booked or planned and she was completely lost. So I got her to thinking and planning before everything is booked!! It was a fun and successful weekend!! I sure miss her though... she sure means a lot to me and it's very hard not having her here anymore :( Then last weekend we went to Improv at the Yucca with 8 wonderful friend and laughed our butts off. Quite a funny show! I highly recommend you go in Oct when they have it again. I also had MLK Jr Day off and headed to Hobbs with mom and dad and gambled the day away! Which was super fun for the day but not amazing since I just kept feeding the penny machines my $20 bills!! haha Atleast it was nice quailty time with my parents! (Plus, dad said atleast all my bad luck is out of the way for Vegas in Feb!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment