Sunday, February 21, 2010

VEGAS!


Last week/weekend we left got Vegas!! We had a blast!! I love Vegas!! We had so much fun playing blackjack and slots. Thursday night we went to a Murder Mystery dinner and it was awesome!! I was laughing so hard that I was crying! So funny! Friday we headed to the strip and ate at PF Changs for the first time and it was pretty good and the service was amazing! Then we headed to the Jack's Mannequin concert and it was pretty good but way too many minors! haha Still a good concert though. Saturday my parents came in a day early to spend our last night with us. We were playing blackjack waiting for them and within 2 or 3 hours I was up $500!!! I was so excited!! I did so awesome!! Woohoo for lots of money!! Sunday (Valentine's Day) we spent a few hours playing blackjack with my parents and then we headed to the airport and spent the whole rest of our day on a plane.







No comments:

Post a Comment