Friday, February 5, 2010

This week has been filled with all kinds of different things going on. Tuesday I had bunco for the month at my house and made tacos and margaritas and we had so much fun, as usual, playing! Wednesday Dusty was supposed to have a soccer game but it got canceled due to a leaky roof from the ALL day rain!! So no actions shots this week.... Maybe next week! Thursday night I went to Cory Morrow with my friends and it was a blast as well. Cory Morrow puts on an great concert and it was very over due for him to play in Midland again!! It always turned out to be an amusing night, to say the least!! Some people's kids.... that's all i have to say!! haha Friday we headed to Cisco to check on my Father-in-Law. He is very sick and in the hospital.... so it has been a stressful week due to that as well. But I believe in the power of prayer and know with all my heart that he will pull through this. It is not his time to go... he has many happy, healthy years ahead of him! :o) I didn't take any pictures this weekend due to being in the hospital and that is never a happy thing and really didn't think anyone would want their picture taken in there! haha Anyways getting very excited for Vegas on Feb 10!! YAY!! Lots of pictures for next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment